- Complete fire and smoke restoration.
- We work fast to get you back home!
- Full cleaning, rebuilding and restoration services.
- Fastest response time and quality work.
- Expert odor removal, from the very first day.
- Dry ice blasting to remove stains and odors faster without damaging materials.
- Our exclusive dry ice dusting technology for fragile materials.
- Dustless blasting materials for removal of toxic materials like lead paint.
PureSpace is the Best Choice for Fire Restoration
- PureSpace has invested in the safer and more effective dry ice blasting to restore your surfaces after a fire. This process lowers your costs while cutting days off of the demolition process. It removes the majority of the smoke odor in the process, decreasing the cost or need for formal odor removal services. Dry ice blasting allows us to provide faster and more comprehensive cleaning services while saving otherwise disregarded materials.
- PureSpace also offers our exclusive dry ice dusting technology that allows us to safely clean more fragile and porous surfaces that our dry ice blasting is not appropriate for such as electronics, books or other fragile items.
- We also have dustless blasting to remove toxic or difficult materials like lead paint safely and less expensively.
- We protect you by not using the more common solution, toxic Ozone for removing odor. Instead, non-toxic hydroxyl technology is used to insure that all odors are eliminated, while preventing damage to belongings and building materials.
- To complete the restoration process, we always apply PureSpace’ proprietary PureSpace suite of non-toxic mold prevention products that will ensure that no mold growth occurs as a result of all of that water used to put out the fire.
- PureSpace not only performs the restoration work, but provides full rebuild services as well. This means that you only deal with one contractor from start to finish, eliminating the headaches of multiple providers and ensuring you get the best quality end-result.
Fire Damage Restoration Process
- We set up hydroxyl technology equipment: odor elimination begins immediately!
- We set drying equipment in place, if necessary.
- We remove structurally damaged materials.
- We perform dry ice blasting to smoke-damaged materials to remove stain and odor.
- We use our vapor blasting on solution toxic surfaces like lead paint or for materials and surface that are tougher to remove.
- By the end of the demo process, 80-90% of odor is already gone.
- Begin and complete the rebuilding process.
- Rebuild any necessary sub-structure materials.
- Hang and finish drywall.
- Prime and paint.
- Finish flooring work, cabinets and fixtures.
- Apply non-toxic PureSpace shield to guarantee no mold growth.
- Your personal items can begin to be moved back into the home.
- Any items needing additional cleaning and odor removal can be done onsite with dry ice blasting including:
- Fine art
- Most furniture
Call PureSpace today
to restore your home quickly and effectively!
24/7 Emergency number: (503) 828-2520
Office number: (503) 893-5423